Pakistan Cricket Board has announced ticket pricing details for the HBL Pakistan Super League 2022, which goes on sale today (Tuesday) at 3PM PKT via cricket.bookme.pk. The 15-match first leg will be played in Karachi from January 27 to February 7, while the remaining 19 matches will be played in Lahore from February 10 to 27.
The PCB, in a new initiative, has introduced the early booking offer. This means that fans can purchase discounted first class and general venue tickets for all preliminary round matches if they book before January 17th.
The fans, upon submitting their immunization certificates, can purchase as many as six tickets on one CNIC by visiting cricket.bookme.pk and then selecting HBL PSL icon/match/enclosure/seat after entering CNIC name and number. Payments can be made using Easypaisa/Jazzcash/credit card/Nift options. Bookme.pk helpline number is 03137786888.
All fans can attend matches and enjoy engagement in and around venues to be featured to enhance fan enjoyment and experience. However, fans over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated.
All ticket holders must also show their vaccination card and CNIC at the time of entering the venues.
Ticket prices for the 27 January tournament opening match between Karachi Kings and Multan Sultans at the National Stadium, which will take place after the opening ceremony, were set at PKR2,500 for VIP venue, PKR2,000 for premium venue, PKR1,500 for first class enclosure and PKR500 for general enclosure.
For the final on February 27 at Gaddafi Stadium, ticket prices were set at PKR 4,000 for the VIP venue, PKR 3,000 for the premium venue, PKR 2,500 for the first-class venue, and PKR 1,500 for the general venue. Ticket prices for the other three play-offs scheduled for February 23, 24 and 25 were set at PKR3,000 for VIP venue, PKR2,500 for premium venue, PKR2,000 for first-class venue and PKR1,000 for general venue. .
For league phase matches Monday-Thursday, ticket prices were set at PKR2,000 for VIP venue, PKR1,750 for premium venue, PKR1,250 for first-class venue, and PKR250 for general venue. Ticket prices for single-headers tickets from Friday to Sunday are PKR2,500 for VIP venue, PKR2,000 for premium venue, PKR1,500 for first-class venue, and PKR500 for general venue.
For the six double headers (three in Karachi and Lahore), the PCB has set ticket prices at PKR3,000 for VIP venue, PKR2,500 for premium venue, PKR2,000 for first-class venue, and PKR1,000 for general venue. . enclosure.
For the Gaddafi Stadium, fans can also purchase tickets for the Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis venues, which have been reserved as hospitality stands. The price of these venues ranges between PKR4,000 and PKR7,000, depending on the day and the game.
National Stadium, Karachi – Fazal Mahmood, Hanif Mohammad, Javed Miandad, (VIP enclosure), Imran Khan, Quaid, Wasim Akram (premium enclosure), Asif Iqbal, Intikhab Alam, Iqbal Qasim, Mohammad Brothers, Nasimul Ghani (first-class enclosures), and Majid Khan, Waqar Hasan, Wasim Bari, Zaheer Abbas (general enclosure)
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore – Fazal Mahmood, Imran Khan (VIP enclosure), Rajas and Saeed Anwar (premium enclosure), Abdul Qadir, AH Kardar, Javed Miandad and Sarfraz Nawaz (first-class enclosure) and Hanif Mohammad, Imtiaz Ahmed, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Majid Khan, Nazars, Quaid, Saeed Ahmad, Zaheer Abbas (general enclosure).
Important Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Individuals above the age of 12 years must be fully vaccinated
- Valid vaccination certificates must be shown at the time of purchase and when gaining access to the stadium
- Wearing of masks is mandatory
- Anyone violating bio secure protocols shall be liable to be evicted out of the stadium
- Anyone who engages in any act or speech towards any player, referee or any other official in a manner which offend or insults that other person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, color or ethnic origin shall be liable to be evicted out of the stadium
- If play is washed out without the toss having taken place a 100 per cent refund is claimable.
- If play does not take place at the ground on the day for which this ticket is valid, a 100 per cent ticket refund will be claimable
- If play is restricted to less than five overs in one innings, a 75 per cent ticket refund will be claimable.
- If play is restricted to five completed overs but less than 10 overs cumulative a 50 per cent refund is claimable
- If a cumulative of 10 overs or above take place in a Match no refund will be claimable
- For the avoidance of doubt, if 10 or more overs cumulative are played in a Match, then no refund will be claimable
- The PCB reserves the right to change ticket prices at its sole discretion based on any government directives and/or NCOC guidelines or instructions relating to crowd attendances at the venue(s)
- Hand Hygiene through handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use of hand gel with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other appropriate product is an alternative
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow – disposal and cleaning hands afterwards
- Avoid touching one’s face and nose
- Spitting is banned within the stadium
Medical masks must be worn by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks has been secured for the crowd to ensure risk free environment for everyone in the stadium